Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/desertfa/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/desertfa/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460
Desert Fanatics Forum: Hey all!/ BITD CLASS 7100 Racer Here! (1/1)
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hey all!/ BITD CLASS 7100 Racer Here!

Hey all!/ BITD CLASS 7100 Racer Here! 4 years 6 months ago #41

• Ridetime7147
  • Off road racer, Pre-Runner lover.
Hi everyone my names Jon Hartman I'm long time off roader, and off road racer. Been working with a team for a year now, went from our crew support all the way to co driver. Love the off road Racing community, and wanted to let everyone know this is a great new website and I hope we all have the pleasure of enjoying some quality build threads. I have personally owned 19 cars, 5 of witch were rangers, explorers, Subaru's and Toyotas. Love my 97 beamed ranger, I take her to all the races as a chase truck. She's sitting on 18" travel and is daily driven. Love it but its a bear when something goes wrong. So I will start a thread on my truck and offer up some cool ideas/knowledge for us Pre-Runner guys! Thanks!/
Class 7100 Racer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey all!/ BITD CLASS 7100 Racer Here! 4 years 6 months ago #42

• DF Kyle
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Welcome to the forum Jon, glad you decided to give it a chance
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kunena template by RoundTheme.com